Join us for a family fun event
4th Annual Ann Richards School Family Cook-Off
Saturday April 14th, 2012 11am to 1 pm
- Dust off your apron and fire up the grill or stove, it’s time show off your favorite recipes in a family friendly cook-off, and support our school !
- Your family brings, or prepares on-site, a favorite recipe(s) to be judged and shared through ticket sales.
- Judging by special guests and prizes for the top three winners in each four categories (Meat, Vegetarian, Chili/Soup etc., Other)
- Don’t want to cook or enter the competition? Come on down anyway and sample some delicious food, tickets are only $1 !
- To enter the competition please fill out a registration form (click on the image below to download a flyer and form) and return it to Diana Nenque, or the front office, by April 11th.
- Detailed information about the competition, judging criteria and how to stay food safe will be provided once we receive your registration form.
Sponsored by the Ann Richards School PTSA and the Dad’s Club