October 3rd, 2015 · Fundraising
Comments Off on BANNER FUNDRAISERTags:
August 27th, 2015 · Faculty/Staff, PTSA Committee
Come join Principal Jeanne Goka on Tuesday, September the 1st at 8:30 A.M. for ARS first Principal Coffee. This is the perfect opportunity to learn more about our wonderful school and her principal. New to Ann Richards? Have questions? This is the time to ask!! See you then!
January 22nd, 2015 · PTSA Committee
It’s not too late to pay your PTSA Student Enrichment Fund fees, or complete your partial payments for the year.
Click on the flyer below for more information about the enrichment fund fees, in English and Spanish.
Click Here to view and print the enrichment fund form.
Comments Off on Have you paid your PTSA Student Enrichment Fund fees?Tags:
December 1st, 2014 · Administrator
PARENTS, ARE YOU INVOLVED IN THE SUCCESS OF YOUR ARS STUDENT?
- Want to keep up with your daughters grades, assignments and attendance?
- Want to control how AISD and the school contacts you with student/school information?
- Want to get an email when your daughter misses an assignment that was lost in the backpack or has a low grade because her text messaging plan is maxed out for the month?
- Want to keep informed about the the amazing college preparation and application process your daughter is completing?
- ALL ARS PARENTS SHOULD SIGN UP FOR THE PARENT CLOUD TO STAY INFORMED !!!!!
Click Here for instructions on how to use “Parent Self Serve” on the ParentCloud to access grades, assignments, communication preferences and more.
Comments Off on Stay informed – Sign up for the ParentCloudTags:
December 1st, 2014 · Administrator
If you use Amazon to make online purchases you can use AmazonSmile and support our PTSA.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
To benefit the ARS PTSA you will need to:
- Sign in to AmazonSmile using your Amazon ID and login info, with the link above or on the website main page.
- Enter “Ann Richards” to search for your charitable organization.
- Select PTA Texas Congress 11830 Ann Richards PTA (you can also consider selecting the Ann Richards School Foundation, if you prefer to support the Foundation that supports our school as well)
- Make your Amazon purchases using the AmazonSmile link. If you do not use the link, the ARS PTSA will not benefit from your Amazon purchases.
- Thank You!
Comments Off on Shop on Amazon?Tags:
October 29th, 2014 · PTSA President
The proposed bylaws changes, documented in the links below, were presented to the PTSA general membership on October 14th. We will vote on the proposed changes at our next PTSA General meeting, on Tuesday, Jan. 13th, 2015 from 6-7PM in the ARS Cafeteria.
For more information, contact Charlie Foreman
Comments Off on ARS PTSA Bylaws Proposed ChangesTags:
October 29th, 2014 · PTSA Committee
Comments Off on Reflections Entry deadline extended to Monday, Nov. 3rdTags:
October 28th, 2014 · PTSA Committee
Thank you to all of the volunteers who helped on Saturday, October 25th to work on beautifying the front of the school. We planted 2 new trees, removed some dead and invasive species trees, built a rock lined addition to the front entryway and mulched & tended to the existing trees.
Enjoy some pictures from the event with this photo gallery
Join us for our next workday on Saturday, November 22nd, from 9-12. We will doing some fall tree maintenance and continuing our work in the front area of the school.
Comments Off on Saturday workday a successTags:
October 21st, 2014 · PTSA Committee
The Reflections Pizza & Pastels workshop scheduled for Weds. has been rescheduled to next Monday, October 27th. Please RSVP with Lieng Chin at 512-744-7338, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments Off on Reflections Pizza & Pastels workshop RescheduledTags:
October 9th, 2014 · PTSA Committee
It’s not too late to join the Ann Richards PTSA and pay your Annual Student Enrichment Fee of $60.00. We appreciate those who have already paid and are now part of our 400-member organization.
If you haven’t yet paid this year’s fee–or would like to make an additional donation–forms can be found in the school office, on the PTSA bulletin board opposite the library, or on our website (click on the flyer, upper right corner of this page). Cash, checks, and money orders can be sent through your daughter’s advisory.
The Enrichment Fee helps fund school events, programs and resources for our amazing ARS Stars.
Thank you for helping support our school!
Comments Off on Student Enrichment FeeTags: