The school year has begun and Dad’s Club has scheduled the first Courtyard Workday for the 2015-16 school year.
- Love to Garden?
- Like being outside?
- Need to start earning those Service Hours?
Come show your Star Pride and help keep our grounds beautiful.
Mark your calendar for September 19th, 9 AM to 12 PM.
Snacks and beverages will be supplied courtesy of Dad’s Club.
Courtyard Workday 2013
Tags: 10/17/15·9 to 12·Club·Courtyard·Dad's·Service hours·Workday
PTSA’s Fall Fundraiser is here!
PTSA is selling Business banners at varying levels to be displayed on the fencing surrounding the athletic fields and Family banners indoors for all to see.
All proceeds will go to funding Campus Projects that allows PTSA to enhance and improve the ARS campus for our students, staff and faculty.
Business – $250
Super Nova Level – $50
Nova – $25
To purchase a banner for your business or add your name to one, download and complete the forms at the link below.
Return forms to out Fundraising Committee at:
2206 Prather Ln.
Austin, Tx, 78704
Click on the links below for the forms:
It’s not too late to pay your PTSA Student Enrichment Fund fees, or complete your partial payments for the year.
Click on the flyer below for more information about the enrichment fund fees, in English and Spanish.
Click Here to view and print the enrichment fund form.
PARENTS, ARE YOU INVOLVED IN THE SUCCESS OF YOUR ARS STUDENT?
- Want to keep up with your daughters grades, assignments and attendance?
- Want to control how AISD and the school contacts you with student/school information?
- Want to get an email when your daughter misses an assignment that was lost in the backpack or has a low grade because her text messaging plan is maxed out for the month?
- Want to keep informed about the the amazing college preparation and application process your daughter is completing?
- ALL ARS PARENTS SHOULD SIGN UP FOR THE PARENT CLOUD TO STAY INFORMED !!!!!
Click On The Cloud To visit the AISD website for more information
Click Here for instructions on how to use “Parent Self Serve” on the ParentCloud to access grades, assignments, communication preferences and more.
If you use Amazon to make online purchases you can use AmazonSmile and support our PTSA.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
To benefit the ARS PTSA you will need to:
- Sign in to AmazonSmile using your Amazon ID and login info, with the link above or on the website main page.
- Enter “Ann Richards” to search for your charitable organization.
- Select PTA Texas Congress 11830 Ann Richards PTA (you can also consider selecting the Ann Richards School Foundation, if you prefer to support the Foundation that supports our school as well)
- Make your Amazon purchases using the AmazonSmile link. If you do not use the link, the ARS PTSA will not benefit from your Amazon purchases.
- Thank You!
The proposed bylaws changes, documented in the links below, were presented to the PTSA general membership on October 14th. We will vote on the proposed changes at our next PTSA General meeting, on Tuesday, Jan. 13th, 2015 from 6-7PM in the ARS Cafeteria.
2014 FINAL LOCAL PTA BYLAWS TEMPLATE with July 8th Changes
ARS Bylaws Made Easy Form 10-14-2014
For more information, contact Charlie Foreman
It’s not too late to join the Ann Richards PTSA and pay your Annual Student Enrichment Fee of $60.00. We appreciate those who have already paid and are now part of our 400-member organization.
If you haven’t yet paid this year’s fee–or would like to make an additional donation–forms can be found in the school office, on the PTSA bulletin board opposite the library, or on our website (click on the flyer, upper right corner of this page). Cash, checks, and money orders can be sent through your daughter’s advisory.
The Enrichment Fee helps fund school events, programs and resources for our amazing ARS Stars.
Thank you for helping support our school!
Please come and join the PTSA General Meeting on Tuesday 4/8 from 6-7 p.m. in the ARS cafeteria. We have an outstanding and informative agenda lined out. Not only will we be voting on PTSA officers for 2014/2015 (see below), but there be updates on PTSA events, the current budget, and the new UIL 6A designation for extracurricular activities. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Katherine Coffee, a U.T. graduate student, who will provide information regarding Resiliency and Mental Health and lead a YOGA demonstration. In addition, we plan to spotlight members of the ARS dance team who will perform a number.
Just a reminder, the ARS advisory with the largest number in attendance (students and parents) will win a prize, courtesy of the PTSA.
See you on Tuesday!
NOMINEES FOR OFFICERS for 2014/2015 PTSA ARE:
President Sonya Banda
VP Lori McClure
VP Laura Sherman
VP Lisa Terrell
Secretary Shawn Mauser
Treasurer Mischca Scales
Suzy Searcy – 2013-14 PTSA President – firstname.lastname@example.org